OCLF relies on donations and welcomes gifts of any size. Since we are a small organization run entirely by Canadian volunteers, our overhead costs are between 1 – 2%. Your donation will be spent buying books, educational games and building new libraries for African children.
Here is how you can donate:
- Online monthly or one-time contributions can be made through CanadaHelps, a non-profit organization with a secure website.
- Cheques made payable to Osu Children’s Library Fund can be mailed to 188 Montrose St, Winnipeg, MB Canada R3M 3M7.
- Payroll deductions are possible through United Way.
- Donation of securities should be transferred to:
Account # 710-32210-11 (Fins # T0091600)
c/o BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc.
425 – 1st St. SW Calgary, AB Canada T2P 3L8 (Attention: Joanne McLaw)
A tax receipt will be issued for the security’s selling price on its trading day. Please contact Bonnie Gailfus, OCLF Treasurer, for further information at ac.cexetsrifnull@sufliagb
- Bequests are gratefully received and should be arranged through a lawyer. OCLF’s registered number is 889904264RR0001.
Donations to honour a special occasion (birthday, anniversary, or In Memoriam, etc.) are acknowledged with a card.
Library-in-a-Bag: Purchase a bag to support deserving library members in Ghana.
These Ghanaian-made bags contain eight Ghanaian storybooks, an embroidered towel with “READ” and soap. The cost of one bag is $50.00. A tax receipt will be sent to the donor together with an acknowledgement card. In the case of an In Memoriam designation, OCLF will send the acknowledgment card to the family, if desired.